Saturday 11 April 2009

Spring Break and Yogurtland!

Today was officially the first FULL day of Spring Break. I am soooo happy because I have been exhausted lately. Not only that, but today was the first official full day that Yogurtland was open! They just opened one near me and I went there today. I'm already in luvvv with their flavors and the shop design is sooo funky. In a way it looks a bit like my bedroom. Anyways, here is a pic of the froyo that I had. I had blueberry tart, green tea (my fave froyo), and cookies and cream(not so good, too chocolatey).

Pretty colors!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's open? Can't wait to visit it!

Unknown said...

haha Greeeeeeeen teeeeeaaaaaa right Somer?

Unknown said...

OH YEAH I visited Yogurtland yesterday (the new one) you're right! The place is funkyyyyy =D

Lolo said...

hahaha Somer! She knows she like that...

Samira said...

oh yeah the one by boston market! the first yogurtland started in cupertino. I suggest you try delatti in downtown los gatos! they don't have as many flavors as yogurtland but they're the best!