Wednesday 15 April 2009

Shopping Today!!

Today Kathy, Alexa, and I are going shopping at our local mall, Valley Fair. I am very excited since I haven't done much during Spring Break. Anyways, I haven't been shopping in a while and I am excited to go skipping through all of the clothing racks filled with luscious clothes Err... I mean find some cute stuff for spring. (In case you didn't realize, that was Lauren trying to fantasize...). Anyways back to reality, I have found a dress for Confirmation and Graduation, I am really excited to show it to you guys, but it's at the alteration place :(. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I cannot believe you convinced me to buy the $30 sweatshirt from AE.

Lolo said...

it was cute!

Unknown said...

Haha, true...

P.S. Don't forget to bring $30 on Monday. I need the money to buy jazz festival tickets from Michael.