Thursday 31 July 2008

Broken Promise

It's been about 2 minutes and I have already broken my philosophical promise. Oh well. I am trying to make my blog more poetic so here is a poem about a broken promise:

A promise of yes that does turn to no, is a sad and painful review.

It runs through your mind, thoughts bad and unkind, self doubt displaces the truth.

You tend to accept your inner most faults instead of just looking toward pain.

You beat yourself down, your head to the ground the feeling just drives you insane.

So if you give your word, a promise to one, prepare to make it come true .

For if you turn sour, change your mind in the hour then you're painting the others world blue.

2 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

this I must say is very inspiring coming from you I had no idea you were a poet. Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

hey .you sead you dont like jonas brothers so whats up with the video off theyrs new song.what eves just so u know i am not having any secrets i do like jonas brothers and i know you do nto.


always <3
future top
model